Questions a+ certification

As always, CompTIA exams like to really test how well you follow instructions. Read the questions slowly and thoroughly. Then read the question again. I found myself flustered with a very simple question.

Here’s what happened:

On the 902 exam, one of the interactive questions asked to configure a new disk while accounting for future redundancy. Simple enough! So I went to initialize it and set the partitions as requested.

There was a second disk available. I tried to configure a mirrored array. CompTIA simulations are very limited and won’t let you really click on a wrong answer. I couldn’t configure a mirrored array and got frustrated. I flagged the question for later to avoid wasting time.

At last I returned with forty minutes left to answer. Suddenly, my error come apparent. They asked me to configure the disk for future redundancy, not redundancy right now. I set it to a dynamic disk and called it a day. This is the kind of stuff they love to throw at you in a CompTIA exam.

A few other questions had me scratching my head. Due to my recent work with Linux lately, I’m rusty with the DOS prompt. I nearly said “ls” was how you get a listing of files/folders in your working directory, but caught myself while proofreading. There aren’t a whole lot of command line questions on the exams, but it’s good to make sure you practice with both Linux and Windows command lines before you take the exam. One question could be the difference in a pass or fail for you.More Info: a+ certification jobs near me

Comments

  1. After Mercury and Venus is damaged by the sun or should I say decintergrates, if humanity is still on earth they will have already adjusted to the characters on Mars and other planets, set up citys,planting systems, Pakistani dresses online water systems. Every production adjusts to conditions on Earth, as circumstances change and a new generation is born they will adjust. Maybe in a couple million years instead of saying our Earth we'll be saying our Jupiter. Almost every movie they show on TV, shows the Ailen as having a large head and chest skinny limbs. You don't grow muscles on limbs that you don't use.A large head for a large brain, A large chest for more respiratory ways to feel a different environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better believe it I might want to know If mechanical Engineers work inside or outside, what are a portion of their responibilities, website design company in dubai accomplish they work without anyone else or others, to what extent they work, do hello get excursions, what is their common compensation, do they have a clinical inclusion or retirment plan, and what are the necessities inorder to be a mechanical designer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tech Industry Takes the Lead in Redefining Work

CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and A+ 220-1002 exam