How to Prepare for CompTIA PenTest+

So some resources that are out there for the PenTest+, if I hop on Amazon right now, these are the books that I found out there. Some of them haven’t been released yet. I have a link in the description tool, but since they’re so new, they really don’t have reviews, so you can be the first to review the books, and sign up for these books that are out there.

And then if I hop on Udemy, I didn’t find too many courses on this, but there is one course that looks like it has 269 ratings. I have a link for this in the description also by Jason Dion. So if you all do check out this video course on Udemy, please let me know in the comments section below so I can let people know, and also leave a review so more people can have information about what’s out there for this PenTest+.

[Editor’s Note: Check out the CompTIA training products available for PenTest+, including CompTIA CertMaster.]

Now, I hope I provided you all the information that you need to be successful with the CompTIA PenTest+ exam. It’s a brand-new exam, so whenever you’re approaching a new exam, make sure you study the exam objectives very closely and not just the study material that you’re using. Because any time you take an exam, not just a brand-new exam, but the exam topics, objectives are always what you want to follow and make sure that you structure your study sessions and labbing sessions after.

I have a very detailed video that I’ll post the link here on how you can use OneNote with your exam objectives to make sure that you don’t miss anything, and you cover all your information, and you can take your notes on the go.

Anyway, I wish you all much success. Thanks again for CompTIA for partnering with me on this video, sponsoring this video. You all are awesome and thank you all for your support.
More Info: comptia a+ jobs near me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tech Industry Takes the Lead in Redefining Work

CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and A+ 220-1002 exam

Questions a+ certification