why CompTIA Network+ certification

I decided on earning CompTIA Security+ because I already had CompTIA Network+ certification. Also, CompTIA A+ didn’t make sense as I have over 15 years of computer troubleshooting and repair experience under my belt.

I have an interest in cybersecurity and Security+ is an entry-level certification, making it a solid starting point for me. It’s also a U.S. DOD-approved certification, which could open up more career opportunities.

The other draw of Security+ being entry-level is that it eased me back into the process of studying for IT certification exams. Full confession: It had been a while since I took a certification exam. Prior to taking Security+, the last exam I took was in 2007, when I earned my Network+

When I got about halfway through Keith’s Security+ videos, I tried some practice exams online. I knew that my prospects were not good, but I felt that “scaring” myself with a few fails would help motivate me. My first practice exam was a failure, I got a 58 percent.


More Info: comptia a+ jobs salary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tech Industry Takes the Lead in Redefining Work

CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and A+ 220-1002 exam

Questions a+ certification